In the framework of the project “New life of old parks” the Balvi municipality (Latvia), Center for Curative Pedagogics and Differentiated Learning of the Pskov region, and NGO “Lake Peipsi Project (Pskov)” hold a seminar “Trends of conservation and development of historical manor parks and gardens in the border areas of Latvia and Russia”. The aim of the seminar is to exchange experiences in management of restoration, landscaping, maintenance and tourist development of manor parks.
The seminar will take place on December 8-9, 2020 in ZOOM.
The participants will share experiences in the management of manor parks, plans for their development, care, restoration and use for the benefit of local residents and tourism development; share experiences in developing new forms and methods of use of recreational park-landscape complexes and theme parks based on historical natural sites.
For participation in the seminar are invited:
- Owners, managers and experts of homestead parks located in the Pskov region and Latvia;
- Heads of regional/municipal level responsible for preservation of historical heritage and cultural objects;
heads of regional/municipal level responsible for tourism development;
- Specialists responsible for spatial development at the regional/municipal level;
- Heads and representatives of organizations working in the field of cultural heritage preservation;
- Heads of information and tourist centers and tourist associations in the Pskov Oblast and Latvia;
- Experts in the field of history, botanists and other specialists who can further contribute to a comprehensive understanding of the effective management of former manor parks;
- Other persons interested in the subject matter.
Participation in the workshop is free of charge.
To participate in the seminar, please complete the registration form no later than December 07, 2020: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfs62KwM1CmE5Q-Hlia6NroHcaS9ILEyI77XfNKJYc2Jp7NWw/viewform?usp=pp_url
A link to connect to the seminar in ZOOM will be sent to registered participants additionally before the event.
Contact person: Oksana Sukhareva, coordinator from the Center for Curative Pedagogy and Differentiated Education of Pskov region http://clp.pskov.ru, firstname.lastname@example.org, 8 8112 290382, +7 911 3590336.